Liberty Christian Church
In 2010 Pastor Tim received from God the call to Pastor. On January 15, 2013 God spoke to Pastor Tim on Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday and said, "Now is the time that you are to go forth to liberate MY people. Free MY people with MY Word. The baton is in your hand and My anointing is upon your life to bring about economical change in the land.” Pastor Tim received confirmation from two (2) witnesses concerning what God had already shared with him.
Pastor Timothy & Danielle McLean have been in ministry for over 20 years. They have been faithful in that which was another man’s and as a result God has committed Liberty Christian Church into their hands. Pastor Tim and Minister Danielle have studied much about freedom fighters such as Harriet Tubman and Abraham Lincoln and discovered that these individuals were modern day disciples of Jesus who fought for the freedom of mankind. Well, 2013 is the Year of Man 2+0+1+3=6 and God wants man, in particular His people, emancipated and He has called Pastor Tim to free this generation from the bondages of today.
What We Believe
- We believe that where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty.
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God.
- We believe there is one God who expresses Himself in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in water baptism as an outward expression of identifying the believer with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord.
- We believe in Holy Communion as the meal that heals. It is the believer's prescription to health. Jesus commanded us to partake of Holy Communion and to do it in remembrance of Him.
- We believe that eternal life is granted to those who confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in their heart that God raised Jesus from the dead.