In 2010, Pastor Tim received the call to Pastor from God. On Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday, January 15, 2013, God spoke to him and said, "Now is the time that you are to go forth to liberate MY people. Free MY people with MY Word. The baton is in your hand and My anointing is upon your life to bring about economical change in the land.” Pastor Tim then received confirmation from two witnesses concerning what God had already shared with him. Pastor Timothy and his wife, Danielle McLean, have been faithful in ministry for over 20 years and as a result, God has committed Liberty Christian Church into their hands.
- We believe that where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty.
- We believe the Bible to be the infallible Word of God.
- We believe there is one God who expresses Himself in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in water baptism as an outward expression of identifying the believer with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord.
- We believe in Holy Communion as the meal that heals. It is the believer's prescription to health. Jesus commanded us to partake of Holy Communion and to do it in remembrance of Him.
- We believe that eternal life is granted to those who confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in their heart that God raised Jesus from the dead.